img
Old Goa :

(10 kms). East of Panajim, lies the siteof Old Goa, founded by Adil Shah in the first decade of 16th century. It was being developed by them with a view to shifting their capital from Bijapur. However, Afonso de Albuquerquw made a short work of it when he stormed and took it over to house the centre of power of the Portuguese colonies.

img
Calangute :

The nearest place to find tourist information and travel agencies or other facilities, is Calangute. One highlight of Candolim is the Parasailing and Water skiing facility, besides other sports available here. Calangute is the beach to which everyone heads for the moment they land in Goa. So it is natural that it is overcrowded in both in peak and off seasons. This huge seven- kilometre sweep of sand located 15 kms from Panaji, is called the 'Queen of Beaches'. All the travel agencies and tour operators have a base here from where bookings are done for most of all the other beaches .

img
Shree Chandranath :

45 kms. It is situated on the top of 350 metres high hill of Chandranath, at Paroda, Quepem. Chandreshwar was the titular deity of Bhoja kings who ruled South Goa before the Christian till the middle of 8th century. They had named their capital Chandrapur after the deity. Shivalinga is carved out from the rock which oozes whenever rays of full moon fall on it.

img
Fort Aguada :

The fort was constructed in 1612 to guard againstthe Dutch and the Marathas. It was a reference point for the vessels coming from Europe at that time. This old Portuguese fort stands on the beach south of Candolim, at the shore of the Mandovi River. It was initially tasked with defense of shipping and the nearby Bardez sub district.

Call Us

+91 77588 86860,
+91 9910006395

go